THE BLINDMAN’S RESPONSE & SAFETY PROTOCOLS AMID COVID-19
Dear Valued Friends and Customers,
Without a doubt, many are feeling anxious as we navigate the uncertainty of the current health and economic challenges. We feel it too, and we want to share some of the strategies we’re using to take care of our customers and staff.
Whether you’ve already purchased products from us or are considering doing so in the near future, we want you to feel safe working with us.
We are currently implementing increased measures to ensure the safety of our valued customers and our staff. We are practicing social distancing and increased sanitation measures in our factory and showrooms as well as providing avenues for our sales staff and installers to continue serving you.
Some of the measures include:
- We are offering virtual in-home appointments for estimates and ordering, utilizing video conferencing powered by Google Duo and Apple FaceTime applications.
- On request our sales and install staff will wear masks and latex gloves during in-home appointments and installations.
- We are developing DIY options for installation on select window covering products.
- Limiting the hours of our factory and office staff to allow for more social distancing among co-workers.
- We are maintaining and improving our showroom and workplace cleaning routines, and providing supplies, including disinfecting wipes, to clean public areas, employee work surfaces, and electronic equipment.
- In the unfortunate event that a member of our staff exhibits symptoms, they will be required to remain home and self-quarantine for 14 days as well as any staff that was also inadvertently exposed.
We are committed to doing our part for the health & safety of our employees and customers. It’s our honor and privilege to continue serving you, and you can trust that we will continue to take every measure possible to do so as safely as possible.
Be well and best wishes,
The Blindman Management